Thursday, June 11, 2009

Point of Grace performs for Mercy Ministries and Run for Mercy winners

Dove award winning artists, Point of Grace performed a private concert at the Mercy Ministries Nashville, TN home. This amazing concert was the grand prize for the marathon runner who raised the most money through Run for Mercy. Run for Mercy is an annual event designed to raise funds for Mercy Ministries homes. To learn more about Run for Mercy, visit: http://www.runformercy.org. To learn more about Point of Grace, visit: http://www.pointofgrace.net.

2 comments:

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

How Awesome! I still remember to this day seeing them in concert while I was at Mercy Ministries and them coming to the Monroe home for a visit. That was such a special time and holds such a special place in my heart as I know it will in the hearts of all the girls who were there for this time with them. POG is such a special group of women who are making such a difference for the Kingdom. Praise God for groups like them who don't just give lip service but they walk the walk! Thanks for sharing this video. What a reminder it was for me of such a special time so many years ago. I love you Nancy. Your faithfulness speaks volumes and is such an encouragement. Your staff is "bar none" the best. God Bless you all!

Unknown said...

I looking for the song about Dance Me Daddy. I would like sheet music and the CD. My father is terminally ill and I think he would really enjoy it if my sisters and I sang this for him.