Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BarlowGirl Day at Mercy Ministries California Home

Two weeks ago, sister rock trio and Mercy Ministries’ partners, BarlowGirl, performed a private acoustic set for visitors at our brand new California home. Guests were thrilled to experience the band’s powerful sound and bold message of faith and hope in Christ live in our new West Coast facility – soon to open this fall! Barlow Girls, Becca, Alyssa and Lauren also showed their love and support for Mercy Ministries’ by taking time out to meet and greet fans and visitors from the local community, including representatives from several area churches who attended the event to learn more about Mercy and find out how they could get involved.

2 comments:

Lily Jane said...

The very first song they sing in this video... it always leaves me in tears. I always am so scared that God isn't there because I don't hear/feel Him, so this means a lot to me.

I'm going to the CA home on 7 October; I hope the BG can come again! :)

Carmen King said...

Awesome ministry from 3 willing hearts - thanks BarlowGirl ;-) Carmen RIVERS CHURCH South Africa